Macaroni Kid is excited to introduce our new series called MacKid Mom Hacks! This series is designed to bring you some of our favorite mom hacks, each of which we think makes life just a teensy bit simpler.
And we can all use simpler, right?
Our MacKid Mom Hacks videos will be designed with one purpose in mind: to share ideas and tools that save you time... so you have more of it!
This month we're bringing you our favorite Mac Kid mom hacks in the kitchen! We'll show you some simple, step-by-step instructions on how to make some of the more mundane tasks moms and dads do on a daily basis in the kitchen a little simpler, quicker, easier ... and possibly a bit more fun.
Our kitchen hacks include:
- Cutting a mango quickly and mess free.
- Slicing a bunch of grapes in half, all at one time -- the technique works with cherry tomatoes too!
- Keeping apples from browning -- no chemicals and they taste like candy.
- Removing the hull of a strawberry, for a perfectly presentable berry.
- Peeling and serving a clementine or mandarin orange
OK, ready to change your life (or at least make it a teensy bit easier) with some new hacks? Click below to watch our video! (And while you're there, we'd appreciate it if you'd give it a like and follow our YouTube channel!)
Show us your favorite mom hacks, both in the kitchen and anywhere else in your life! Tag us on social media with #MacKidMomHacks for a chance to be featured.
Author Julie Dikken lives in Colorado and is the publisher of Macaroni Kid Evergreen and Macaroni Kid Arvada.