Ah, the smell of fried dough first thing in the morning — or any time of day, really — one of the most intoxicating smells ever. Am I right? This two-ingredient donut hole recipe is super easy and extra delicious. Kids will love it too! Give it a try!
2-Ingredient Drop Donut Holes
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Powdered sugar
- Granulated sugar
- Chocolate syrup
- Sugar glaze
- Heat 2 inches of oil in a pan.
- Add flour and yogurt to a bowl and mix until blended well.
- Drop by the teaspoon into the hot oil. Turn and cook until golden brown.
- Place on a plate with a paper towel until cool.
- Add yummy toppings and enjoy!
You can also bake these donut holes at 425 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes on a lightly greased cookie sheet, or cook on a single layer in air fryer lined with parchment paper at 350 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes.
This story originally appeared in Macaroni Kid EATS! Sign up today to receive family-friendly recipes from Macaroni Kid EATS! in your inbox on the third Tuesday of each month.