The Wizard of the Woods has awakened from his long winter slumber, and he is excited to share some magic with the youngsters. His stories and legends are sure to leave everyone spellbound! This season, we will focus on the spark of life – energy! Parents and guardians attend this program with their children.
Dates: every other Sunday, May 2 – July 11 and Saturday, July 24
Time: 3:15 – 4:15
- Session 1: Essential Energy – Sunday, May 2
- Session 2: Precious Plants – Sunday, May 16
- Session 3: Interesting Insects – Sunday, May 30
- Session 4: Breathtaking Birds – Sunday, June 13
- Session 5: Tremendous Trees – Sunday, June 27
- Session 6: Fascinating Fungi – Sunday, July 11
- Session 7: Sacred Sunshine – SATURDAY, July 24
Registration is required, and COVID-19 safety measures will be followed.
Grades K-2, with an adult.