It's time for fall family fun in Erie and we can hardly wait! We are lucky to have so many fall attractions and events in Erie where families have been making fall memories for years. From picking apples to leaf-peeping to Halloween fun ... Macaroni KID Erie has all the details for you and your family to make the most of autumn in Erie. We will continue to update our Macaroni KID Erie Fall Fun Guide with events as they are posted, so check back often!
Last updated Sept. 23, 2021
Please note: We are working hard on a Macaroni KID Erie Halloween Guide! If you have a family-friendly Halloween event, such as a trunk or treat, that you'd like to submit you can do so here. We are also looking for a sponsor for our Halloween guide, one of our most popular of the year! If you'd like to sponsor the guide, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for supporting Macaorni KID Erie, the largest free local resource for parents.
Getty Images via Canva
Erie Fall Attractions Open All Season Long:
Open now daily through Nov. 7
Open Sundays in September, October and November.
Daily beginning Sept. 17.
Sept. 18-Oct. 31. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays (except Monday, Oct. 11.)
Fridays and Saturdays, Sept. 24-Oct. 31
Fridays and Saturdays, Sept. 24 through Oct. 30
Open Saturdays and Sundays, Sept. 25 through Oct. 31. Also open Monday, Oct. 11.
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays Oct. 1-31.
Wednesdays through Sundays, Oct. 13-30.
Getty Images Signature via Canva
Erie's Fall and Halloween Events
September 2021 Events
Sept. 25, Oct. 9 and Oct. 23
October 2021 Events
Oct. 8 & 9
Oct.9 & 10 and Oct. 16 & 17
- Pumpkin Fest at Asbury Park
- Fall Pumpkin Fest at Conneaut Lake Park
- FREE: Woodland Fairies Crafting Program at Presque Isle
Oct. 15 & 16
Oct. 20 & 22
- FREE & Virtual: Bats are Blind? with Presque Isle Naturalists (Register by 10/21)
- FREE: Community Fall Fest at Walnut Creek Baptist Church
- Halloween Train Ride at Oil Creek and Titusville Railroad (Reservations required)
- 2nd annual Trunk or Treat and Fall Fest Event at Legacy Hydroponics
- Trunk or Treat 2021 at Our Lady of Mercy (Registration requested)
- Trunk or Treat at Millcreek Mall
- Meadville Halloween Parade
- Trunk-or-Treat at St. Paul's Lutheran Church
- Tricks & Treats Howloween Dog Costume Contest at West Erie Plaza
- Annual Halloween Open House at Harborcreek Fire Department
- Trunk or Treat at American Legion Post #105
We always recommend confirming details before heading out to an event, especially given COVID.
Do you know of a 2021 family-friendly fall event, fair, festival or other attraction in Erie that isn't listed here? Please submit your event here and we will add it to our Macaroni KID Erie Fall Fun Guide!
Getty Images via Canva
Pick Your Own Apple Farms in Erie
Erie County is home to more than 1,000 farms and 150,000 acres of farmland. We city folks are lucky so many of them open up their farms for the rest of us to enjoy, from strawberry season through apple season!
phodopus via Canva
Leaf Peeping in the Erie Region
Are you looking for the best spots for fall foliage in Erie County? We are lucky in the Erie area to have so many great spots for leaf-peeping! We love hiking, visiting parks and short road trips, so included all of those in our list of where to see fall leaves in northwestern Pennsylvania and beyond.