Well, that was a year. Am I right?
As we turn our calendars to 2021 we're feeling so much more hopeful that the end of the pandemic is in sight and are optimistic about a much brighter year ahead in Erie, Pa. So my family worked on creating a 2021 bucket list of fun things we want to do in Erie, Pa., in 2021, many of which we missed out on during 2020 because of COVID.
I wanted to share it with you!
Here's our list of 2021 family bucket list of family-friendly, post-pandemic fun in Erie (in no particular order!). We'll continue adding to it as the year goes on. What does your family have on their bucket list of family fun in Erie for the coming year?
2021 Erie Family Fun Bucket List
- Spend a lot of time at Waldameer
- Go to ALL the Erie County festivals and fairs
|• Play for days at the ExpERIEnce Children's Museum|
- Aaargh our way through a ride on the Scallywags pirate ship
- Swing at as many playgrounds as we can
- Swim in Lake Erie
|• Bike around Presque Isle|
- Look for beach glass on our favorite beaches
- Try out for a Youtheatre production at the Erie Playhouse
- Play at Splash Lagoon
- Go sledding at Frontier Park
|• Visit Wintergreen Gorge and other creeks|
- Take art classes at RLB Art Studio
- Go to summer camp!
- Cheer on the Erie SeaWolves, Otters and other local teams
- Make our own maple syrup
|• Go bouncing at Flying Monkey Inflata-Park|
- Take lots of day trips to nearby towns and attractions
- Visit the splash pad at Bayfront Park
- Take part in a summer fun run
|• Eat out for lots of meals, especially weekend breakfasts.|
- Go to ALL the events. Because we've missed them so much.